The Norwin Alumni & Friends Association, in coordination with the Norwin School District Community Foundation, is proud to announce the 2019 class of Distinguished Alumni.
Throughout their lives, these honorees have demonstrated how the quality education they received, along with the support of a nurturing community, can serve as a springboard to great achievements:
- Robin Dillon '73, PhD, Education
- Rebecca Gediminskas '74, DNP, Public Service, Medicine, Education
- Ted Kopas '91, Government
- Tim Kotch '74, Education
- George Koury, Jr. '77, Public Service, Business
- Heather Newell '88, EdD, Education
- John Tirpak '86, Public Service, Theology
- Robert Neil Faust, Distinguished Friend of Norwin (posthumous)
- NAFA 2019 Scholarship Awardee, To Be Announced
Each honoree will be recognized at the 2019 Knight of Distinguished Alumni Recognition Dinner to be held on Thursday, May 23, 2019 at the Stratigos Banquet Center. Reservations will be available through our website starting on April 1st.