The Norwin Alumni & Friends Association, in coordination with the Norwin School District Community Foundation, is proud to announce the 2020 class of Distinguished Alumni.
Throughout their lives, these honorees have demonstrated how the quality education they received, along with the support of a nurturing community, can serve as a springboard to great achievements:
- Robert ‘Dan’ Davis '72, DPM
- Adam Garrity '04
- Alan Harff '00
- Ron Hickey '66
- Albert Lynn '68
- Lt. Col. Christopher K. Raible '90 (posthumous)
- Michael Reiter '75
- Laura A. Rodgers (née Stamford) '81, DNAP CHSE CRNA
- Jennifer Toth '90, M.D.
- Lois Woleslagle (née Lauffer) '49
- Richard ‘Dick’ Zentner '62
- James Duffy, Esq., Distinguished Friend of Norwin
- NAFA 2019 Scholarship Awardee To Be Announced
Each honoree will be recognized at the 2020 Knight of Distinguished Alumni Recognition Dinner to be held on Thursday, May 21, 2020 at the Stratigos Banquet Center. Reservations and additional information regarding this event will be available on the 2020 Knight of Distinguished Alumni section starting on April 1st.
Advertising opportunities in our program book are also available for this year’s event.